7 Mart 2010 Pazar

Santralistanbul

I haven’t been writing for so long! But I am so busy lately! Busy but happy! Altough every time I go to school I create a few free time for my hobbies.

when I woke up, I have nothing to do untill my friends call me to invite me for taking photo with the some members of our photographer clup from university. even I’ve tought not to go anywhere with them I decided that I can spend some joyful time with them. After the ending of the phone talking I turned on the radio and I heard most popular song of these days. Moreover I started wearing with the song.

When I was out of the house I awared that I have not been outside on such a beautiful day. As I met with my friends, I saw everybody was exited altough this trip was 5th time organised.

We went santral Istanbul where campus of İstanbul bilgi university to take photos. I took interesting and surreal photographs which I want.














These are what i was talking about. I am going to bed right now while you enjoying.
(=

Hiç yorum yok: