20 Mart 2010 Cumartesi

I NEED MORE OXYGEN

Although I have lots of works and I must study, I prefer slumber in my bed, so I must delay all thing again. I think, I have exhaustion that I took a walk to take photos yesterday. In any case, the job that appears is worthy of this.





My photos from Yeditepe University Photography Club's Garipçe Village tour.

I started study lesson for my exams that are going to start a few days later after. I had hastily breakfast. It’s really hard that preparing exams in the university which has english lessons. However, I know that It make easy for my future life, especially my proffessional life. Therefore, I feel lucky.




Our biology exam is coming soon. First of all, everybody says that it is not our lesson because we study literature and math, not science. However, when we go to the bilology lesson, we realize that it is not only general culture but also beneficial to know our body. That is why I enjoy studying biology. I hope we get high marks.

By the way, I hate this site.

Hiç yorum yok: