14 Mart 2010 Pazar

Everything in there

Yes!
It's my turn.
I love writting something but that is called homework so this homework is getting harder. If you want to read my other writtings (not called homework), visit my other blog http://ahmetturqut.tumblr.com ;)
Nevermind...
Today is Sunday and i woke up late. After doing my sunday breakfast, I sat on my computer. At that time, too many things came in my mind. It starts with school, and go on my future.



Life is not easy what it seems. Being a student's end is coming slowly and it frightened me. Fortunately, Yeditepe University has qualified in education. If I study hard, I may find a great job for me. They show us what we see in this hard life.
Also I love living in Istanbul (= Although It's weather is not like Antalya where i born, other qualitys cover it. When i graduate from Yeditepe University, I think that i'll live there.



Finally, this video made by Veysel Gençten who is a photograph artist. He took about 90.000 photo in 2,5 year and use about 7.500 photo in this video. When we watch it, we love Istanbul again, again and again =)

Ahmet TURGUT

Hiç yorum yok: